(Recommended 12+ 1 hour sessions)
- Create an original piece of music in Logic Pro
- Understand and utilise Logic Pro on an Apple Mac
- Record live audio
- Use and record software instruments
- Use MIDI controllers
- Understand what MIDI is and how it works
- Understand the difference between microphones and how to apply them
- Understand how to work with Music files (i.e. WAV and MP3)
- Produce individual sounds and instruments.
- Understand how to use EQ successfully and understand the frequency spectrum
- Mix, arrange and master tracks
- Understand how to utilise equipment including microphones, mixing desks, midi keyboards and sound cards
- Gain confidence within a studio environment
is the introduction to Logic Pro with Live Recording, Music Production and Understanding Equipment, delivered via active practical learning by producing a piece of Music designed to be performed live.
The first 2 modules are core foundation modules for learning the software and hardware, skills and knowledge to run equipment individually and also to gain an understanding of a school’s own equipment, allowing a group or individuals to continue learning. A 12 session programme is advised for each of these modules and can be adapted for longer periods.
All modules will create a basis for further study, and all can be tailored to the needs of pupils and classes.